We have numerous events throughout the year and we are always looking for Volunteers, Sponsorships, Members and new ways to raise money for the horses, and raise awareness for horses in need.
Please check the pages within in our EVENTS section and our UPCOMING EVENTS side tab.
If you have an event you’d like us to participate in, or if you’d like to participate in one of our events please contact email@example.com – 1(877)354-4274 (toll free).
- HAPI Trails is co-host with the Teton Valley Foundation for the Annual Skijoring Event. Racers compete in teams of horse & rider with a skier being pulled behind, down a 750 yard course over jumps. January 19th & 20th, 2013
- Victor Idaho’s Annual 4th of July Parade. HAPI Trails participates with a Float and a string of HAPI Horses. Come ride with us!
- The Tin Cup Challenge is a nine-week Teton Valley philanthropy campaign that concludes with a competitive race and community-wide celebration in Driggs City Park on Saturday, July 20, 2013.
- The HAPI Trails Competitive Trail Challenge provides horse enthusiasts from around the region a unique opportunity to come together and support horses in need. A full day of horse fun, the Trail Competition consists of 6 miles of beautiful mountain trails, with 6 judged obstacle stations. Come ride with your friends at an enjoyable pace and cheer each other on as you test your horsemanship skills over the natural trail obstacles. This includes a Friday Night mini-obstacle clinic and free dinner at our local arena.
- Our Annual ‘Meet & Greet’ provides HAPI Trails with an opportunity to showcase our horses, events, financial status and supporters via a slideshow presentation. Whether your a professional or pleasure rider, a horse owner or just a lover of horses, this is a wonderful opportunity to mingle with other horse enthusiasts during the holiday season.
- These days vary and can offer anything from a day introducing our horses to local girl scout troops, to our annal ‘Vet Day’ where you can help us and our local Vet with vaccinations for the horses, to mini-clinics with local trainers or equine specialist.
- We try to participate in as many equine or community events each year as our time and volunteers will allow: Art Fairs, Tack Swaps, Parades, Rodeos and Competitions. If you have an event you’d like us to participate with, please give us a call, we’d love to help.