Eclipse Camping For A Cause
Benefiting Teton Valley Horses in Need
In an amazing setting in Idaho
The Perfect Location in Teton Vally, Idaho
Teton Valley Eclipse
Eclipse Camping at it’s finest! Nestled between the quaint little towns of Victor and Driggs, Idaho and positioned on the line of Totality, this beautiful camp setting is part of our Horse Rescue. Camping with us gives you access to both towns, is walking distance to the pathways and is uniquely positioned for viewing the eclipse and the Tetons. And a percentage of your camping fees are Tax Deductible! This camping opportunity is helping HAPI Trails raise a Barn allowing us to provide better care for the horses in our program.
WE ARE LOCATED AT 308 TETON SADDLEBACK VISTAS DRIVE, DRIGGS IDAHO 83422
No refunds after August 15th, 5pm.
After August 15th, your fees are considered a charitable contribution and you will receive a tax donation form. Thank you!
A dry site means no water, electric, or fire pit. There are electrical outlets and water pumps throughout the property for every one to use. Premium RV sites have their own water & electrical hook-ups (30amp, 120V).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the number of reservations being made, site reservation duplicates may occur. If the site you choose has been booked and is not marked as taken, we will contact you asap to find you the next best location. Thank you for your patience!
- It’s your own private Idaho!
- Your camping Fees are Tax Deductible
- You can watch the Eclipse AND help horses in need
- Beautiful Teton & Big Hole Mountain Views
- Family Friendly – lots of room for the kids to run
- Senior Friendly – some sites are located on pavement
- Pet Friendly – we love pets – just keep them on a leash
- Horse Boarding – of course we have horse boarding!
- Hiking on Nearby Trails – 3 miles of private trails
- Easy Access to Bike Path – just across the highway
- Eclipse Viewing Glasses Sold On-site – and more Teton Swag for you!
Every RV site is relatively level. We DO NOT have picnic tables or fire pits. No black water dumping.
Premium RVFull Amenities
- These sites come with electrical and water hook-ups and accommodates long or short rigs.
- These are Back-In Only locations.
- One RV and 2 Cars allowed per site.
- They are central to the entire property and are positioned along the irrigation creek.
- Sites 101-110 : Are premium because the have hook-ups available.
Dry RVParking Only
- One RV and 2 Cars allowed per Site.
- Sites 111-116 : Parallel/Pull-in parking on dirt, near the irrigation creek. Accommodates most rigs.
- Sites 117 – 128 : Back-in Only parking along Arena. Recommend for those hauling horses.
- Sites 129 – 130 : Parallel/Pull-in parking on pavement. Nice for shorter rigs.
- Sites 141- 150 : Back-In/Diagonal parking on pavement. Accommodates all sized rigs.
- Sites 151 – 160 : Back-in/Pull-Around parking on dirt. Accommodates all sized rigs. Recommend for those hauling horses.
Tent CampingMany Site Options
- ALL Tents Sites are for Single Family or 1 tent camping.
- No more than 2 cars allowed per site.
- Sites 201-205 : Most private, along the back fence and tree line.
- Sites 206-213 : Semi private, along one of our horse pastures.
- Sites 214-225 : Along the hillside with ample space between you and the RV’s.
- Sites 226-230 : Along Saddleback drive on the manicured lawn with some trees.
- Sites 231-240 : Backed up to the Saddleback Vistas subdivision, on dirt with some trees.
Horse BoardingSingle Stall & Multi-Horse Options
- All horses staying on the property MUST have Health Certificates.
- $10 per horse/per night. Water tanks are positioned between each corral/stall.
- Sites 301-303 : Upper area of the property and can hold 3 or 4 horses from the same group.
- Sites 304 & 305 : Located on the lower area of the property and can hold up to 3 horses from the same group.
- Sites 306 & 307 : Located farthest away from all the activity in lower corrals. They can each hold 2 or 3 horses from the same group.
- Sites 308-313 : Individual 12 x 24 steel-framed Stalls. One horse per stall.
Clink on the images below to view larger.
Overview of the Camping Property
- 16.75 acres
- 10 Port-O-Potties, Trash & Recycling Bins
- 16 Electrical Outlets (includes the 10 for the Premium Sites)
- 17 Water Pumps (includes the 10 for the Premium Sites)
- Overflow Parking
- 7 Horse Corrals & 6 Horse Stalls
- Level pavement and dirt parking
- Roping Horse Arena and Round Pen
- Pond (not for swimming)
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - Private home that sleeps 6+
Available for Rent during the week of the Eclipse. $3000
Easily fits 3 couples or a large family. 2 queen, 2 single beds, 2 full bath. Located at the base of the Big Hole Mountains. Very private and backs up to the National Forest. (This house as a spiral staircase.) A portion of this rental is being donated to HAPI Trails!
Call us for Details: 307-413-1815
Teton Valley Idaho, Eclipse Camping, Helping Horses, Raising Funds, Victor, Driggs, RV Campsites, Tent Camping, Hiking, Biking, Horseback Riding, Eclipse Viewing, August 16th – August 23rd, 2017, Stay and Play with us! Tax Donation.